- Robotic World -

Khamis, 9 Disember 2010

My StOry

hey guys !!! it's me...Farouk...the real one...huahua...as u guys already know...my full name is Mohd Farouk Bin Nordin and u all can call me Farouk or wOk..haha..it's up to you either to call me Farouk or wOk...i'm just ok about it...no problem...well,this is my stOry...haha...but before that !!! fuh !!! I almost forget to tell u guys that i'm not so good in English language...hehehe...so,it's time to me to improve my language skills in this subject...I hope u guys can read and understand the sentences that i've written in this page as well as myself...huahua...I hope so...well,I'm gonna give all about my story in my life since i was born..First of all,i was born on 28th September of 1995 in Jitra Hospital which is located in Kedah state of Malaysia...to the people who celebrate the birthday and it is the same of my birthday date !!! i'm gonna to say to u "Happy Birthday!!!"...huahua...it's already 15 years ago and it was the sweet memory to my both parents who loves me very much...I am the younger brother in my family coz i have two brothers that are older than me...haha....maybe 10 years older than me i think so bcoz i can'y remember their birthday date....hoho...err...what else???owh yeah !!! i have many wonderful friends in my life too !!! .to all of my friends in Kuching,Sarawak...i hope u all happy since i left in December 2009...huahua...i'm so sad to leave u guys but i could not stay there as long as i want bcoz it is time for me to get back to Kedah n my parents have been stayed in Sarawak almost 20 years !!! haha...that's why i left u guys...but u guys don't worry ok???...now,i have many wonderful friends as well as u guys there too in Kedah...haha...err...in the middle of the October ago...i've sit for the PMR examination...haha...and the result for this exam gonna be announce in the end of December...it such a long time to wait for our result but i know that patience is a virtue...hehe...hopefully,all of the students in Malaysia as well as myself can get a best result on that day...please guys,,,don't stop pray to God for our success...our target are straight As' !!! hehe...isn't it???yeah...ok guys...that's all for now...bye...assalamualaikum...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan